Mass communication is a course of action to transmission information through different media to large segment of the population at the same time. It is a one of the best courses for students who want to make their career in media industries. It is a best tool to spread the message to the large amount of population. People can communicate their views or opinion through different types of media option.
There are available different electronic and print media for transmitting information. Print media is traditional media option in the world but today electronic media reduce the distance between two people. They can share their information thorough electronic media. Electronic media includes various media options like television, radio and internet etc.
The Mass Communication is one of the fastest growing industries with a lot of different career opportunities. Career in mass communication and media provides various career opportunities in different format like journalism, public relations, advertising and social media. Student can build their career in various sectors like print media, electronic media, advertising field, publishing, public relations, research institutes etc.
- G Programme in Mass Communication
- Courses in film direction , film production and motion picture in photography
- Diploma in public relation and corporate communication
- Diploma in advertising & marketing communication
- Master program in TV Production , Direction & Broadcast journalism
- Bachelor of Arts in Media & Communication
- International political communication
- Medical Journalism Graduate Diploma
- Digital Media Communications BA Honours
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
Students can make their career in Mass communication Industries. There are available various colleges and universities which are offering all there courses. NAEMD offers various courses of event management, Mass Communication and many other media courses in Mumbai, Jaipur, Ahmadabad and Delhi.